POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magritte's pipe (40 k) : Magritte's pipe (40 k) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Magritte's pipe (40 k)
From: helge h
Date: 4 Feb 2006 20:05:00
Message: <web.43e54efaac1e59c7324f231f0@news.povray.org>
I've made some macros to make bicubic patch objects, and I chose a pipe to
test them on. The macros are not easy to use (but a little better than hand

are not easy to work with, either. I tried to make the image as close to
Magritte's as possible, but it's not perfect. Magritte is one of my
favourite artists, I hope he would forgive me for copying him.

Attachments:
Download 'magrittepipe.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'magrittepipe.jpg'
magrittepipe.jpg